We're a tour de force.
We've got cars, culture, gaming, music, sports, historic landmarks, amazing architecture and more — all great avenues for Detroit group tours. You can use traditional motorcoach transportation, or bike your way around the city. Be adventurous and book a fun segueway tour to explore The D — a quick lesson on how to ride a segueway is included.
Sampling of SUGGESTED ITINERARIES
- Learn about Detroit's role in the Underground Railroad as part of our African American tour. Because of our strong African American heritage, The D was designated the first authenticated African American Heritage Destination in the world by the Travel Professionals of Color. This suggested itinerary includes a stop at the Motown Historical Museum — Hitsville USA to listen to the original sounds of Motown and see where it all began.
- We designed a special Family Friendly tour with many ideas for adults and kids to enjoy The D.
- For all things automotive take our Gear Heads tour to discover why we are still the Motor City.
No matter passion or interest, we can assist you in customizing the perfect itinerary to meet your needs in the D. View more sample tour itineraries.
- Digital images
- Familiarization tours and site inspections
- Lure brochures (highlighting major attractions)
- Mailing shells
- Tour Planning Manuals
- Videos (highlighting metro Detroit)
- Visit Detroit Magazine (visitor guides for your attendees)
Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
211 W. Fort St., Ste. 1000, Detroit, MI 48226
Phone: 888-CALL-DTW (225-5389)
The Marriott at the Renaissance Center is the tallest hotel in North America. When it was opened in 1977, it was the tallest hotel in the world.